Can't find the right answer?
2. "You", "Your", "Yourself", "User" means and refers to individuals and entities who are users of this Website provided by us and who are authorized under UAE law to enter into binding contracts.
3. "Third Party" refers to any website, platform or person other than the users and the creator of this website.
To enable you to use the Website uninterrupted, we may collect information about you with your permission and share it under certain circumstances. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information collection and sharing practices and how your information is collected and used.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting your online privacy. In addition, we recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of the personal information you share with us. We may collect the following information:
1. Registration information, such as full name, phone number, email ID and address as provided by the user.
2. Tracking information, such as the IP address of your device and the device ID, when you are connected to the Internet. This information may include the URL you just came from (whether or not that URL is on the Site), the URL you go to next (whether or not that URL is on the Site), your computer or device's browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Site;
1. To enable the provision of the services you have chosen;
2. To enable the display of content that interests you;
3. To provide you with necessary account and service related information from time to time;
4. To provide you with quality customer service and data collection;
5. To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
If a service you have requested involves a third party, such information as the Company reasonably requires to fulfill your service request may be disclosed to that third party. We also use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and past activities, and to display content you prefer. The Company may also use the contact information internally to guide its efforts to improve the Services, but will promptly delete all such information upon your withdrawal of consent to do so via the "Unsubscribe" button or by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent possible, we offer you the option of not disclosing certain information that you do not want us to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Site and to opt out of all non-essential communications from the Site.
In addition, conducting business over the Internet carries risks that can only be avoided by following your own security practices, such as not sharing account/login information with others and notifying our customer care team of suspicious activity or instances where your account has been/will be compromised.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide will be used to provide and improve the service for you and all users.
1. To provide services to you in response to your request.
2. To maintain an internal register.
3. To improve the services provided.
4. To maintain records in accordance with legal and statutory requirements.
Further details of the nature of such communications can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
In addition, your data and the data of Sensitive Personal may be collected and stored by us for internal purposes.
We use your tracking information, such as IP addresses and or the device ID, to identify you and gather broad demographic information to provide you with other services.
We will not sell, license or trade your personal information. We will not share your personal information with third parties unless they act on our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via our server logs includes user IP addresses and pages visited; this information is used to administer the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our website so that we can improve it and provide personalized content/advertisements according to their preferences.
We do, however, share selected customer information with the following third parties:
- government bodies or other authorities if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, or to protect our property and other rights;
- agencies who help us collate statistics about site traffic, sales, demographics and other commercial information to enable us to tailor the services we provide to you and other customers.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as it is legally required, and to support the business purposes for which it was obtained - we will then dispose of it promptly and securely.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Prior to or at the time of collecting personal information, we disclose the purpose for which the information is being collected. If this is not disclosed to you, you have the right to ask the company to explain the purpose of the collection of said personal data, pending which you are not required to disclose any information.
We will only collect and use your personal data for the purposes we have stated, as part of the data subject's consent or as required by law. We will only retain personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill those purposes. We will collect personal data lawfully and fairly and with the knowledge and consent of the data subject.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, where necessary for those purposes, accurate, complete and up to date.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our website. For example, they include cookies that allow you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or use electronic billing services.
2. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they use it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (such as your choice of language or region).
4. Targeted cookies. These cookies store your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to better tailor our website and the advertising displayed on it to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
Unless an exemption applies, you have the following rights in relation to your data:
1. The right to request a copy of the data we hold about you;
2. The right to request that personal data is rectified if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
3. The right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time;
4. The right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
6. The right to obtain information about whether personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization.
If you have an account with one of our services, you have the right to obtain a copy of all personal data we hold about you. You also have the right to request that we restrict the use of your data in your account when you log in.
You further acknowledge that the Site may contain information that we consider confidential and that you may not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information will be considered confidential and therefore will not be disclosed to any third party unless we are required by law to notify the relevant authorities. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to third parties and will not use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of the agreed services and it is at your sole discretion to request that such communications cease at any.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may host surveys for survey creators for our website who own and use your survey responses. We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you specifically disclose in your responses will be shared with the survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to learn how they can share your survey responses.
Information collected will not be considered sensitive if it is freely available and in the public domain or provided in accordance with the Right to Information Act, 2005, regulations made thereunder or other applicable laws.
Generally, we do not sell or rent personally identifiable information about you to third parties. However, the following describes some of the ways in which your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
1. External Service Providers: Various services may be offered by external service providers to assist you in using our website. If you choose to use these optional services and in doing so provide information to and/or allow the external service providers to collect information about you, their use of your information will be subject to their privacy policies.
2. Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement agencies and other third parties to enforce laws, such as those relating to intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We may (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement or other activity that is illegal or could expose us or you to legal liability.
ACCESS, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
After registration, you may review and change the information you provided during registration, with the exception of your email ID and mobile phone number. An option to facilitate such a change is available on the website and such a change must be made by the user. If you change information, we may not keep your old information. We do not retain in our files information that you have requested to be removed under certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our Terms and Conditions. Such prior information will be completely removed from our databases, including stored "back-up" systems. If you believe that any information we have stored about you is inaccurate or incomplete, or in order to remove your profile so that others cannot see it, the user must correct such inaccurate information immediately.
We consider data to be an asset that must be protected from loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us and the information to which we have access.
However effective encryption technology may be, no security system is impregnable. Our Company cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you provide will not be intercepted as it is transmitted to the Company over the Internet.
CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
If you wish to withdraw your consent or request the download or removal of your data from us for any or all of our services, please send an email to email@example.com